Dear Member of the Art Guild of the Delta,
You are invited to submit your artwork to be shown in an AGD ONLY exhibit on the Brentwood Community Center Public Art Walls for the months of October, November and December. This is a terrific opportunity to show case and/or sell your work in a very public environment. Foot traffic through the community center during the fall season has a very high volume because of weddings and multiple fall events.
Please use the attached Exhibit Application and Release of Liability/ Agreement for submittal.
Deadline Date for Application: Monday, September 28
See Attached Document for submission directions.
Receiving Date for Art Work: Thursday, October 1
· Please bring your art work to the Community Center, downtown Brentwood Oak Street between 1:00pm and 5:00pm on October 1st
· If you cannot make this date and time you can leave your work and application at Delta Gallery before Oct 1. Please call Pamela Tabel. Phone number is found in the attached documents.
Reception Date: Thursday, October 8, 6:30 – 7:30
Pickup Date: Tuesday, December 29
Eligible Work Guidelines:
· 2D work must be wired for hanging above the top one-third of the piece with sufficient gauge wire. No saw tooth hangers or screw eyes that do not allow work to hang flat. Damaged, cracked, ill-prepared works or work with unstable frames will not be accepted.
· Works with unprotected surfaces that smear or damage easily will not be accepted.
· Work must be original.
· All work must be labeled on the back with the artist’s name, title, and phone number.
· The city of Brentwood will not collect any commission on sales. All sales will be directly with the artist.
· Artwork must remain on display for the duration of the show.
· Work must be appropriate to all audiences, no nudity.
· Please fill out the attached Exhibit Application.
· Submit up to 3 pieces.
· Liability: Every reasonable precaution will be taken with the handling of artwork.
· AGD will be responsible for hanging of all the show entries.
· Please read and sign the Liability/Agreement attached to this packet.
· You must be an Art Guild of the Delta member.